IMPORTANT INFORMATION



**We ONLY accept payment through PAYPAL.

7/8/15

That's Another GREAT Auction and Time is UP!

Time is Up and Bidding is Over!!!


Thank you all so very much for making this auction another amazing success in helping another child get a step closer to home! 

I will be contacting winners and getting them the payment info.  If you have not yet sent me an email so that I can contact you, please do that NOW.  :) 

I will get a preliminary total together as soon as possible as well.... 

Mikah will be so amazed to hear some day about all the people who came together to help bring him home!!!!


THANK YOU!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. I was previously checking constantly this weblog and I'm impressed! Extremely useful information specially the closing part :) I maintain such information much. I used to be seeking this kind of information for a very long time. Thanks and best of luck. my sites:online auctions

    ReplyDelete

Don't Forget! Upon placing your first bid...be sure to email redeeminghiddentreasures@gmail.com with your full name so that we can get in contact with you at auction's end about the items that you've won. And, be sure to bid below using at least your first name and last initial so that we know who is who. Thank you!